Monday, October 8, 2012

Sisters

I was in second grade when I Mom told me I was having a baby sibling. I prayed so hard the baby would be a girl. My friends had sisters. I had a brother who was five years older and didn't really like playing with me.To say that I was excited to see my baby sister was an understatement!

We might be seven years apart but she's definitely one of the few people I trust with my life. I know that she will always be there for me the same way she knows I'll always have her back. I love her sense of humor, her kind heart, her wit and intelligence and her quiet strength. She gave the most beautiful maid-of-honor speech during my wedding and everyone was awed by her composure, her poise and her eloquence. 


She is a University of the Philippines-Diliman (yes, we have the same college alma mater!) cum laude, a budding real estate mogul, and a stylish law student. She is an awesome auntie, a loving daughter and a great friend. As for me? I'm just one proud ate.



Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment