Friday, January 4, 2013

Wrist Splint

My Flyfish adventure in Boracay resulted to this:


contusion on my left wrist

I got an X-ray, which revealed a fractured wrist. Where exactly? Well, they call it by a fancy name, but to give you an idea, it's that little protrusion of bone you see on the side of your wrist when you make a fist, palm facing down. Who knew something so tiny can get broken?


I went to two orthopedic doctors who recommended I get a wrist splint. So now my left wrist looks like this:


I'm thankful it's not a cast, that I didn't break anything major and that wearing the splint is not uncomfortable. It's not bad. Yes, most definitely, it could be worse. 

Oh, and I have to wear this thing for at least two months and go to physical therapy sessions. 

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment