Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Day in Play Group

I actually missed this precious milestone because I had to work. I felt bad at first, but The Husband was able to document it pretty well, so it's all good. We had signed up the little girl for summer play school in Woodridge School at two and a half years old.


getting ready!


Look at her lashes!


OOTD: set top and skirt from Gingersnaps and Snoopy sandals

#likeafashionblogger


going to school


cutiepie


early bird and she chose a seat in front


name tag


her class


her seat mates


raising her hand


exercising their hands for coloring


school tour: going to the library


holding up their art work


putting her things away


throwing her trash


lining up for a song


She was the youngest and smallest!


singing


Yay! Good job!


Snack time! And yes, Yakult is a staple in our home.


my love


a star on her first day!


my happy beauty


daddy's little miss

Ah, awesome memories.

This post is brought to you by the fact that Kaelana is on the honor roll for the third grading quarter. I just got her report card last Saturday. 

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment