Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday. Duh.

Mondays and I agree with each other like oil and water. That means, we don't mesh at all. It's sad, really. Truth be told, I'm usually good at jump starting endeavors and going at to-do lists. I'm just not good at it after weekends.

This Monday was no exception. It took all my energy to get up and take a shower. Work was okay, thankfully. I thought it was going to start with a bit of drama but I just really put my game face on. I managed to get a lot of work done.

The husband came to work a little before noon to catch up on some of his deliverables and we came home together. We were with the little girl by 4 pm.

I wish we were all at the Siargao Surfing Cup, instead. Maybe next year.

Hopefully, we can go on a Monday. That way, Mondays will equate to fun, awesome stuff, too.


Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment