Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kiss, Would You Like Some Cheese With That Whine?

Yesterday was awful just like Katy Perry's blue hair on the Adidas ad on TV. I think of myself as someone resilient and brave and with chutzpah that's larger than life. Nothing really shakes me easily, but like I said, I've been down in the dumps lately so it kind of felt like I was getting one blow after another.

I hate being sad and whiny. It makes me feel like crap because I've always equated being sad to being weak. And weakness makes me belch. It's not my style. Like wedge heels and low rise jeans.

Other people are going through tougher things, through very tragic things that have turned their worlds upside down, and here I am whining  and complaining. It's shameful, really.

My issues are really petty and trivial. I'm embarrassed by how I'm making these things such a big deal. No more.

Kiss, that's enough.



Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment