Sunday, July 22, 2012

Peace Out

I may be a lot of things but drama queen isn't one of them. I don't make things up, I don't exaggerate and I don't take advantage of people. That's why no one can treat me unfairly and just expect to get away with it. Worse, no one can treat me unjustly and get to play dumb about it after. I don't like it when people don't take accountability for their actions and take the easy way out.

I also believe that everything can be settled. I believe that all it takes for misunderstandings to be ironed out is  communication. There also has to be a sincere desire to understand each other and come up with a compromise. It might not be easy but it can be done.


photo from weheartit.com

I'm confident to say that I'm mature and objective enough to iron out misunderstandings with someone without throwing a hissy fit (or letting the issue affect my civility towards that person after). The question is: Are they?

Have a peaceful Sunday, everyone!





Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment