Saturday, March 2, 2013

Exclamation Point

And just like that, it is March.

I'm glad I ended February with a fun, low-key dinner with my we-do-not-need-alcohol-and-videoke-ALL-THE-TIME friends, Arvy and Graeco.


L-R: me, Graeco and Arvy

We had dinner at Portos at Escario Central then capped the night off with a cupcake (Graeco's, as I was too stuffed) from The Cupcake Theory. Of course, everyone and their mother has heard about The Cupcake Theory at one point or another. If you haven't, you should check them out, pronto. Graeco likes the classic red velvet flavor, while I am torn between the cookies and cream and minty chocolate varieties.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun rehashing the recent Oscars and just catching up. What else did we talk about? I'll tell you in hash tags. #sosyproblemsLOL #thehuffingtonpost #pistorius #sethmacfarlane #iphone5 #shoppinginthebargainsectionaccordingtograeco #arvyandtheredmoon #hathahaters #ivolunteerastributegif 

My friends are hilarious.

We're having dinner together again on Tuesday next week.

In the meantime, enjoy the first weekend of March, fiends friends! Be good.

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment